1. Build relationships with customers and organizations
2. Build, strengthen and leverage internal networks, alliance partnerships and relationships
3. Manage the DSEs and Third-Party Acquirers (TPAs) within the NIB space.
4. Develop capacity among the entire Bank’s staff on NIB products and services.
5. Build good relationship with business heads to drive products sales and acquisition within identified markets.
6. Work closely with product developers to ensure sound understanding of product mechanism.
7. Meet sales growth targets for NIB business via all our channels and in line with NIB budget.
8. Facilitate a sound working partnership with Credit to stimulate growth without compromising risk and the quality of lending.
9. Structure/customize credit loan facility options and parameters for credit approval