1. Implement the Business Strategy for allocated sector in the Institutional Banking Business.
2. Drive revenue creation opportunities by offering to customers the relevant value propositions that meet their business needs and ensure the provision of excellent relationship management
3. Ensure in-depth understanding of all customers’ portfolio, using Customer Value Chain Analysis to effectively meet the needs of the customers
4. Manage the existing Institutional Banking relationships and explore new opportunities.
5. Ensure that key financial deliverables for the sector are met.
6. Execute the Institutional Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP) and Industry Value Propositions (IVPs) initiatives and activities aimed at optimizing both customer experience and profitability for the Bank.
7. Ensure risk assets are properly appraised and are within the bank’s risk appetite